Selected papers that cite this one
- László Babai, Anna Gál, János Kollár, Lajos Rónyai, Tibor Szabó, and Avi Wigderson. Extremal bipartite graphs and superpolynomial lower bounds for monotone span programs. In Proceedings of the Twenty-Eighth Annual ACM Symposium on the Theory of Computing, pages 603-611, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 22-24 May 1996.
- Robert Beals, Tetsuro Nishino, and Keisuke Tanaka. More on the complexity of negation-limited circuits. In Proceedings of the Twenty-Seventh Annual ACM Symposium on the Theory of Computing, pages 585-595, Las Vegas, Nevada, 29 May-1 June 1995.
- Robert Beals, Tetsuro Nishino, and Keisuke Tanaka. On the complexity of negation-limited Boolean networks. SIAM Journal on Computing, 27(5):1334-1347, October 1998.
- Paul Beame, Martin Tompa, and Peiyuan Yan. Communication-space tradeoffs for unrestricted protocols. SIAM Journal on Computing, 23(3):652-661, June 1994.
- Tomàs Feder, Eyal Kushilevitz, Moni Naor, and Noam Nisan. Amortized communication complexity. SIAM Journal on Computing, 24(4):736-750, August 1995.
- Vince Grolmusz. Separating the communicatino complexity of MOD m and MOD p circuits. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 51(2):307-313, October 1995.
- Vince Grolmusz. On the power of circuits with gates of low L_1 norms. Theoretical Computer Science, 188(1-2):117-128, 30 November 1997.
- Alexander A. Razborov and Steven Rudich. Natural proofs. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 55(1):24-35, August 1997.
- Keisuke Tanaka, Tetsuro Nishino, and Robert Beals. Negation-limited circuit complexity of symmetric functions. Information Processing Letters, 59(5):273-279, 9 September 1996.
- Miklos Ajtai and Yuri Gurevich. Monotone versus positive. Journal of the ACM, 34(4):1004-1015, October 1987.
- Allan Borodin, Joachim von zur Gathen, and John Hopcroft. Fast parallel matrix and GCD computations. In 23rd Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 65-71, Chicago, Illinois, 3-5 November 1982. IEEE.
- Ran Raz and Avi Wigderson. Probabilistic communication complexity of Boolean relations (extended abstract). In 30th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 562-567, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, 30 October-1 November 1989. IEEE.
- Andrew Chi-Chih Yao. Some complexity questions related to distributive computing (preliminary report). In Conference Record of the Eleventh Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 209-213, Atlanta, Georgia, 30 April-2 May 1979.