Selected papers that cite this one
- Pankaj K. Agarwal, Boris Aronov, Joseph O'Rourke, and Catherine A. Schevon. Star unfolding of a polytope with applications. SIAM Journal on Computing, 26(6):1689-1713, December 1997.
- Pankaj K. Agarwal, Sariel Har-Peled, Micha Sharir, and Kasturi R. Varadarajan. Approximating shortest paths on a convex polytope in three dimensions. Journal of the ACM, 44(4):567-584, July 1997.
- Takao Asano, Tetsuo Asano, and Hiroshi Imai. Partitioning a polygonal region into trapezoids. Journal of the ACM, 33(2):290-312, April 1986.
- Avikam Baltsan and Micha Sharir. On the shortest paths between two convex polyhedra. Journal of the ACM, 35(2):267-287, April 1988.
- Michael Ben-Or, Dexter Kozen, and John Reif. The complexity of elementary algebra and geometry (preliminary abstract). In Proceedings of the Sixteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 457-464, Washington, D.C., 1984.
- John Canny and John Reif. New lower bound techniques for robot motion planning problems. In 28th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 49-60, Los Angeles, California, 12-14 October 1987. IEEE.
- Kenneth L. Clarkson. Approximation algorithms for shortest path motion planning (extended abstract). In Proceedings of the Nineteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 56-65, New York City, 25-27 May 1987.
- Micha Sharir and Amir Schorr. On shortest paths in polyhedral spaces. In Proceedings of the Sixteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 144-153, Washington, D.C., 1984.