Selected papers that cite this one
- William C. Cheng and Richard R. Muntz. Bounding errors introduced by clustering of customers in closed product-form queueing networks. Journal of the ACM, 43(4):641-669, July 1996.
- Gagan L. Choudhury, Kin K. Leung, and Ward Whitt. Calculating normalization constants of closed queueing networks by numerically inverting their generating functions. Journal of the ACM, 42(5):935-970, September 1995.
- Robert Geist. Performance bounds for modeling NUMA architectures. Information Processing Letters, 63(2):113-117, 28 July 1997.
- M. Reiser and S. S. Lavenberg. Corrigendum: ``Mean-value analysis of closed multichain queuing networks''. Journal of the ACM, 28(3):629, July 1981.
- Keith W. Ross, Danny H. K. Tsang, and Jie Wang. Monte Carlo summation and integration applied to multiclass queuing networks. Journal of the ACM, 41(6):1110-1135, November 1994.