Selected papers that cite this one
- Marc Abrams. Geometric performance analysis of periodic behavior. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 33(2):131-144, 15 March 1996.
- Erik R. Altman, R. Govindarajan, and Guang R. Gao. A unified framework for instruction scheduling and mapping for function units with structural hazards. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 49(2):259-293, 15 March 1998.
- J. L. Baer, D. P. Bovet, and G. Estrin. Legality and other properties of graph models of computations. Journal of the ACM, 17(3):543-554, July 1970.
- S. Even and S. Rajsbaum. The use of a synchronizer yields the maximum computation rate in distributed networks. Theory of Computing Systems, 30(5):447-474, September/October 1997.
- J. Heller. Sequencing aspects of multiprogramming. Journal of the ACM, 8(3):426-439, July 1961.
- Eugene S. Schwartz. An automatic sequencing procedure with application to parallel programming. Journal of the ACM, 8(4):513-537, October 1961.