Selected papers that cite this one
- Michael A. Harrison and Ivan M. Havel. Real-time strict deterministic languages. SIAM Journal on Computing, 1(4):333-349, December 1972.
- Arnold L. Rosenberg. A note on ambiguity of context-free languages and presentations of semilinear sets. Journal of the ACM, 17(1):44-50, January 1970.
- Robert W. Floyd. Syntactic analysis and operator precedence. Journal of the ACM, 10(3):316-333, July 1963.
- Seymour Ginsburg and Sheila A. Greibach. Deterministic context free languages. Information and Control, 9(6):620-648, December 1966.
- Seymour Ginsburg and Joseph Ullian. Ambiguity in context free languages. Journal of the ACM, 13(1):62-89, January 1966.
- Arnold L. Rosenberg. Real-time definable languages. Journal of the ACM, 14(4):645-662, October 1967.