Categories and Subject Descriptors: F.1.1 [Computation by Abstract Devices]: Models of Computation; F.4.3 [Mathematical Logic and Formal Languages]: Formal Languages
General Terms: Theory
Additional Key Words and Phrases: Descriptional complexity, emptiness problem, finite neural networks, Hopfield networks, regular expressions, string acceptors
- Noga Alon, A. K. Dewdney, and Teunis J. Ott. Efficient simulation of finite automata by neural nets. Journal of the ACM, 38(2):495-514, April 1991.
- Piotr Indyk. Optimal simulation of automata by neural nets. In 12th Annual Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science, volume 900 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 337-348, Munich, Germany, 2-4 March 1995. Springer.
- Tao Jiang and B. Ravikumar. A note on the space complexity of some decision problems for finite automata. Information Processing Letters, 40(1):25-31, 11 October 1991.
- Neil D. Jones. Space-bounded reducibility among combinatorial problems. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 11(1):68-85, August 1975.
- Pekka Orponen. Neural networks and complexity theory. Nordic Journal of Computing, 1(1):94-110, Spring 1994.