Selected papers that cite this one
- Allan Borodin, Prabhakar Raghavan, Baruch Schieber, and Eli Upfal. How much can hardware help routing? Journal of the ACM, 44(5):726-741, September 1997.
- Miltos D. Grammatikakis, D. Frank Hsu, and Jop F. Sibeyn. Packet routing in fixed-connection networks: A survey. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 54(2):77-132, 1 November 1998.
- Friedhelm Meyer auf der Heide and Christian Scheideler. Deterministic routing with bounded buffers: Turning offline into online protocols. In 37th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 370-379, Burlington, Vermont, 14-16 October 1996. IEEE.
- Bruce M. Maggs and Eric J. Schwabe. Real-time emulations of bounded-degree networks. Information Processing Letters, 66(5):269-276, 16 June 1998.
- M. Ajtai, J. Komlós, and E. Szemerédi. An O(n log n) sorting network. In Proceedings of the Fifteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 1-9, Boston, Massachusetts, 25-27 April 1983.
- Noga Alon. Expanders, sorting in rounds and superconcentrators of limited depth. In Proceedings of the Seventeenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 98-102, Providence, Rhode Island, 6-8 May 1985.
- Tom Leighton. Tight bounds on the complexity of parallel sorting. In Proceedings of the Sixteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 71-80, Washington, D.C., 1984.
- A. Lubotzky, R. Phillips, and P. Sarnak. Explicit expanders and the Ramanujan conjectures. In Proceedings of the Eighteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 240-246, Berkeley, California, 28-30 May 1986.