Additional Key Words and Phrases: string correction, editing, string modification, correction, spelling correction, longest common subsequence
Selected papers that cite this one
- A. Aggarwal, D. Kravets, J. K. Park, and S. Sen. Parallel searching in generalized Monge arrays. Algorithmica, 19(3):291-317, November 1997.
- H. Bunke and J. Csirik. An improved algorithm for computing the edit distance of run-length coded strings. Information Processing Letters, 54(2):93-96, 28 April 1995.
- Kuo-Liang Chung. A fast algorithm for stereo matching. Information Processing Letters, 63(2):57-61, 28 July 1997.
- Kuo-Liang Chung. An improved algorithm for solving the banded cyclic string-to-string correction problem. Theoretical Computer Science, 201(1-2):275-279, 6 July 1998. Note.
- C. B. Fraser and R. W. Irving. Approximation Algorithms for the Shortest Common Supersequence. Nordic Journal of Computing, 2(3):303-325, Fall 1995.
- Z. Galil and R. Giancarlo. Data structures and algorithms for approximate string matching. Journal of Complexity, 4(1):33-72, March 1988.
- Tao Jiang and Ming Li. On the approximation of shortest common supersequences and longest common subsequences. SIAM Journal on Computing, 24(5):1122-1139, October 1995.
- Sampath K. Kannan and Eugene W. Myers. An algorithm for locating nonoverlapping regions of maximum alignment score. SIAM Journal on Computing, 25(3):648-662, June 1996.
- Gad M. Landau, Eugene W. Myers, and Jeanette P. Schmidt. Incremental string comparison. SIAM Journal on Computing, 27(2):557-582, March 1998.
- Vitus J. Leung. The undecidability of the unrestricted modified edit distance. Theoretical Computer Science, 180(1-2):203-215, 10 June 1997.
- Oege de Moor. Categories, relations and dynamic programming. Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, 4(1):33-69, March 1994.
- Gene Myers. A four Russians algorithm for regular expression pattern matching. Journal of the ACM, 39(2):430-448, April 1992.
- Peter H. Sellers. The theory and computation of evolutionary distances: Pattern recognition. Journal of Algorithms, 1(4):359-373, December 1980.