Selected papers that cite this one
- Miltos D. Grammatikakis, D. Frank Hsu, and Jop F. Sibeyn. Packet routing in fixed-connection networks: A survey. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 54(2):77-132, 1 November 1998.
- Qian-Ping Gu and Hisao Tamaki. Routing a permutation in the hypercube by two sets of edge disjoint paths. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 44(2):147-152, 1 August 1997.
- F. Meyer auf der Heide, M. Storch, and R. Wanka. Optimal tradeoffs between size and slowdown for universal parallel networks. Theory of Computing Systems, 30(6):627-644, November/December 1997.
- Richard R. Koch, F. T. Leighton, Bruce M. Maggs, Satish B. Rao, Arnold L. Rosenberg, and Eric J. Schwabe. Work-preserving emulations of fixed-connection networks. Journal of the ACM, 44(1):104-147, January 1997.
- F. Thomson Leighton, Bruce M. Maggs, and Ramesh K. Sitaraman. On the fault tolerance of some popular bounded-degree networks. SIAM Journal on Computing, 27(5):1303-1333, October 1998.
- Abraham Waksman. A permutation network. Journal of the ACM, 15(1):159-163, January 1968.