Selected papers that cite this one
- Amos Fiat, Moni Naor, Jeanette P. Schmidt, and Alan Siegel. Nonoblivious hashing. Journal of the ACM, 39(4):764-782, October 1992.
- M. L. Fredman, D. S. Johnson, L. A. McGeoch, and G. Ostheimer. Data structures for traveling salesmen. Journal of Algorithms, 18(3):432-479, May 1995.
- T. Husfeldt, T. Rauhe, and S. Skyum. Lower Bounds for Dynamic Transitive Closure, Planar Point Location, and Parantheses Matching Nordic Journal of Computing, 3(4):323-336, Winter 1996.
- Peter Bro Miltersen. Lower bounds for Union-Split-Find related problems on random access machines. In Proceedings of the Twenty-Sixth Annual ACM Symposium on the Theory of Computing, pages 625-634, Montréal, Québec, Canada, 23-25 May 1994.
- Peter Bro Miltersen, Noam Nisan, Shmuel Safra, and Avi Wigderson. On data structures and asymmetric communication complexity. In Proceedings of the Twenty-Seventh Annual ACM Symposium on the Theory of Computing, pages 103-111, Las Vegas, Nevada, 29 May-1 June 1995.
- Moni Naor and Larry Stockmeyer. What can be computed locally? SIAM Journal on Computing, 24(6):1259-1277, December 1995.
- Monika Rauch. Improved data structures for fully dynamic biconnectivity. In Proceedings of the Twenty-Sixth Annual ACM Symposium on the Theory of Computing, pages 686-695, Montréal, Québec, Canada, 23-25 May 1994.