- A Better Way To Protect Privacy? Take The Programmer Out Of The Equation. Jessica Leber, Fast CoExist, March 7, 2014.
- Out in the Open: A New Programming Language With Built-In
Privacy Protocols. Klint Finley, Wired, March 3, 2014.
- Jeeves: A privacy-conscious programming language. Rob Marvin, Software Development Times, February 26, 2014.
- Comments on Hacker News, February 26, 2014.
- Want to build privacy into your apps? Check out Jeeves,
now available in Python. Barb Darrow, GigaOM, February 11,
- New Programming Language Removes Human Error from Privacy
Equation. CSAIL, MIT Technology Review, February 10,
- Cloud Trailblazers: 10 for 2013. Mission Possible? Jean
Yang. Barb Darrow, GigaOM, May 28, 2013.
- What your online friends reveal about where you are. Jacob Aron, NewScientist, January 25, 2012.