HPN Swap Videos
In all of these videos the initial time taken to scan the environment
is not shown nor is the last scan to verify the positions of the objects.
All of these videos are of the simpler swap plan where the object that
must be placed farther into the cupboard is put into the cupboard first.
All of these videos are of the more complicated plan where the object
that must be placed nearer to the edge of the cupboard is put into its
goal location first. The robot only realizes this is a problem after
it has picked up the other object and is trying to place it. At this
point, it puts the other object down and moves the first object out of
the goal location and then proceeds to accomplish the task.
- The full length video (approximately 10 minutes).
- A cut-down video where much of the motion
planning and scanning time has been cut out. Whenever a cut has
been made, a note pops up in the upper lefthand corner for a couple
seconds showing how much time was cut out. This video includes the
- The full length video at 6x.
This video includes the introduction.
- The cut-down video at 6x. This video
does not include the amount of time cut out but the cuts are exactly
the same as in the real time version. This video includes the
- The HPN plan for the simpler swap.
- The HPN plan for the more complicated
- A tarball of some screenshots of
rviz and the narrow stereo camera showing various forms of the
collision map for both the initial and ending configurations.
- A description of the domain and an explanation of its implementation on the PR2 robot.