Top 10 things not brought up to the visiting committee from the MIT Corporation
- To: csail-related@
- Subject: Top 10 things not brought up to the visiting committee from the MIT Corporation
- From: Michael Oltmans <moltmans@>
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:12:44 -0400
- Cc: gsb-announce@
Today we would like to highlight the top 10 things not brought up to the
visiting committee from the MIT Corporation:
10) Can Eloise move into the gates tower during renovations of the
Plaza Hotel in NYC:
9) Who are the vendors retrieving the monkey-sicles from the meat
locker? Are they from the yellow or silver truck?
8) Matching offers from top corporations to compete for students.
E.g. where's my $100k stipend?
7) Water slide in lobby
6) What's being done to counter terrorism and international espionage
in and around CSAIL?
5) Construction of the CSAIL hockey rink so we don't have to drive to
Alston at 11pm every Tuesday night.
4) Is P=NP?
3) Will the Sox be able to repeat? Or was it just a fluke?
2) If they do repeat can we all get raises?
And the number one omission:
1) When do we get the rooftop hot tub and in house massage service?
Maybe the committee will show up at GSB and fulfill these most dire
needs. You better come to GSB just in case they do...
girl scout benefit -+- 5:30 pm -+- 32-G9 lounge
For those coming from elsewhere: Building 32 is
Once you are in 32, just take the G-elevator to the 9th
floor and we will be in the lounge that you will be looking at
Csail-related mailing list
Brought to you by the few, the proud, the owners of the closest shorn
yaks, the den-mothers at csail
Last updated: Fri Feb 22 19:38:53 2008