NEWS - Old News - Lodging Options - Sponsors - Organizer Contact Info
Location: MIT, 50 Vassar Street, room 34-101, Cambridge, MA 02139
Accepted Papers -
- Alexandru Catalin Cosoi and Carmen Maria Cosoi - Scale Free Networks Model applied to Social Networks
- Mikko Voipio - Header Fields and UBE Detection
- Naftaly Minksy - Reducing Spam via Trustworthy Self Regulation by Email Senders
- George Petre - Facebook - Another breach in the wall
- Matthew Prince - Insights from Five Years of Project Honey Pot
- David Saunders - Classifying Spam URLS
- Tobias Eggendorfer - Blacklisting an anti spammer: The drama of being unlisted.
- Sagar Mehta and David Moore - A better insight into network level spam statistics from the vantage point of an Autonomous System
- Christian Rossow and Christian Dietrich - Detecting Gray in Black and White
Panels & Workshops -
- Alexandru Catalin Cosoi, Senior AntiSpam and AntiPhishing Researcher, Bitdefender, Workshop moderator - The curse of URL scanning
Henry Stern, Senior Security Researcher, Cisco IronPort Systems LLC, Panel moderator - Nails Looking for Hammers: Open Real-World Problems in Need of Academic Research
Other Invited Talks -
- Bill Brenner, Senior Editor, CSO, "Slapped in the Facebook: The Wonders (and Security Threats) of Social Networking"
- Bob Bruen, Knujon
- Garth Bruen, Knujon
- Phillip Hallam-Baker, Author, "dotCrime Manifesto: How to Stop Internet Crime"
- Matt Hines, eWeek Security, "Affecting End User Behavior to Account for Targeted Spear Phishing"
- Patrick Peterson, Cisco Fellow, Cicso IronPort Systems LLC
Bryt Bradley, Webmistress
Last modified: Fri Mar 26 15:09:44 EDT 2010