When: Thursday, March 15 at 6:30-9pm (co-located with the conference reception)
Where: Boston Marriott Cambridge
Instructions for Poster and Demo Presenters
If you sent us your posters before March 9, we will have them for you at the venue.
If not, you should print your posters and bring them to the reception.
We will provide an easel and pins for your poster.
We expect that you will run the demo from your personal machine. There will be power plugs, extension cords and a wireless internet connection.
Please arrive at the reception venue by 6pm to allow ample time to set everything up.
- Wei Dai: CUDA Accelerated FHE Bootstrapping
- Hao Chen: Fast Private Set Intersection from Homomorphic Encryption
- Jun Jie Sim: DSI_FV
- Paul Li: Encrypted Query: A System for Private Search
- Sergiu Carpov: Cingulata: Toolchain for FHE Applications
- Kim Laine: SEAL
- Yuriy Polyakov and Jerry Ryan: PALISADE
- Alex Malozemoff
Demos and Posters:
- Juan Ramon Troncoso-Pastoriza: MedCo: Enabling Privacy-Conscious Exploration of Distributed Clinical and Genomic Data
- Kyoohyung Han: HEAAN: homomorphic approximate computation and bootstrapping
- Flavio Bergamaschi: Oblivious Face Matching Using Homomorphic Encryption
- Nicolas Gama and Malika Izabachene: TFHE: Fully Homomorphic Encryption over the Torus